Bolgheri wines are generally based on blends of Cabernet (Sauvignon and Franc) and Merlot, often accompanied by Syrah, Petit Verdot and in rare cases Sangiovese. In recent years, the number of wineries producing monovarietals with one of the three main grapes is also increasing.
We offer in stock:
- Ferrari Iris & Figli Palio (2020) - Vol. 14%.
- Casteani Turione (2020) - Vol. 14.5%.
- Podere dei Musi Autunno (2020) - Vol. 12.5%.
- Micheletti (2020) - Vol. 13.5%.
- Ceralti (2020) - Vol. 13%.
- I Terreni Pigolaia (2020) - Vol. 13%.
We are available to provide detailed packing lists with prices and quantities.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and ex-works.
- Collection in person
- National delivery
- International delivery